Open the Future of Digital Assets
NFT is a unique cryptocurrency that cannot be replaced by another and usually represents a digital asset or a tokenized asset from the real world.
When holding NFT and coins, users will own two types of assets on the chain. In other words, NFT and coin share the same characteristics of blockchain: Decentralization and Anonymity.
In addition, you can store NFT on a blockchain wallet and can buy, sell and exchange like coins.
Because of this unique and "irreplaceable" level, NFT is expected to grow in value in the next transaction over cumulative time compared to the value of the original transaction.
NFT marketplace is place where NFTs can be stored, displayed, traded and in some cases minted (created).
- Authenticity: NFT provides a certificate of authenticity which offers the users legitimacy and ownership rights for any and all items they purchase.
- Uniqueness: Each NFT is unique and is not interchangeable under any condition. Thus, the information regarding NFTs cannot be altered and it provides the certification for the authenticity of the digital assets.
- Scarcity: As each NFT is completely unique and requires massive amounts of energy to create, they are scarce in nature and thus more desirable to collectors.
- Transparency: NFTs are developed in a decentralized ecosystem, and the information and data regarding the transactions are verified publicly. Hence, NFT provides high-level transparency.
- Liquidity: NFTs listed in one marketplace are also available for other similar marketplaces, which implies liquidity sharing business concepts.
- A crypto wallet: You need to choose a wallet that is compatible with the blockchain network that supports the NFTs you wish to buy.
- The amount of coins in the wallet: You need to pre-fund your wallet before buying, listing or minting an NFT.
- A user account: You will need to set up an account on the particular marketplace you wish to purchase NFTs from.
The SoupSwap NFT MarketPlace is a marketplace that features all forms of digital artworks and collectibles.
Powered by the SoupSwap blockchain infrastructure and community, the SoupSwap NFT MarketPlace provides the highest multichain liquidity platform for users to launch and trade NFTs.
SoupSwap NFT's goal is to "realize" virtual assets by providing a trading platform or a buying and selling space built on the blockchain. This trading platform ensures a fraud-free, transparent and secure international NFT auction market through peer-to-peer (P2P) trading on a decentralized basis. Anyone can use this app to create, buy or sell crypto items easily.
Users can create NFTs containing GIFs, images, or videos. NFT minting is done free of charge, only incurring fees when trading NFTs, in SPW. SoupSwap NFT also boasts a user-friendly interface that is easy for anyone to use, especially for customers with no technical background. It's as easy as creating a sheet with the NFT data and uploading it.
- SoupSwap provides users with our exclusive platform features.
- Users’ success and satisfaction is our numero uno priority.
- SoupSwap works around the clock to ensure your business runs smoothly without any hiccups.
- SoupSwap team of experienced experts believe in continuous learning and stay abreast of the latest trends in technology.
If you are new to SoupSwap, you can get started in 4 quick and easy steps:
Step 1: Register SoupSwap Account
Step 2: Complete verification
Step 3: Deposit or Buy SPW
Step 4: Trade NFTs on SoupSwap NFT MarketPlace